Alder Landing consultants truly understand the requirements for a successful upgrade. These include:
- Research, categorize and communicate new features, important fixes and key technical or architectural changes offered by the new version
- Obtain a solid understanding of user/stakeholder requirements and match them against the inventory of functional and technical updates
- Plan all relevant timelines and tasks deemed essential for a successful upgrade project including installation, test, configuration, and cutover
- Carefully prepare a comprehensive set of acceptance test criteria
- Evaluate and schedule all necessary resourcing including vendor and consultant personnel and client's own staff
- Periodically meet to critically review and determine status and readiness for subsequent project tasks and, ultimately, conversion readiness
We can help accelerate your upgrade projects by infusing true solution expertise and industry best practices. As with everything we do, our approach is hands-on working in close collaboration with users. This special expertise can accelerate progress by helping to avoid situations where defects or incidents are logged simply because a user does not understand how the system works.