Alder Landing consultants have extensive experience serving Central Banks, Federal Home Loan Banks, Ministries of Finance, and other government-chartered financial institutions. We can help support a wide array of treasury, trading, and debt management solution needs:
- Systems design efforts to support foreign reserves management, customer advances, treasury operations, market risk and credit risk
- Inventory all functional requirements to help prioritize, decide and document project scope
- Plan and execute system implementation and configuration tasks
- Specify, create and deploy custom reports and interfaces
- Support all facets of solution testing including test plan preparation
- Develop and provide training programs for implementation team members, end users and other stakeholders
- Educate, plan and support periodic system upgrade initiatives.